- 7:00 p.m.
- First Wednesday of each month
- Commission Chambers of the municipal building
Agendas & Minutes
View archived agendas and minutes.
Board MembersThe Traffic Board is made up of seven members, each serving three-year terms.
- Makes recommendations to the Commission to improve traffic conditions
- Receives and investigates citizen requests pertaining to traffic and parking
- Recommends to the Commission and manager the means to improve the administration and enforcement of traffic laws
- Reviews traffic regulations and controls
- Works with the traffic consultant in the preparation of traffic studies
Citizen Requests To have a discussion item placed on the agenda, submit the topic in writing at least one week prior to the meeting.
For More Information
If you have any questions, please contact Staff Liaison Mark Rayburg at (412) 440-2051.
- Neighborhood Traffic Management Program - approved November 13, 2012
- Repeat Traffic Study Request Policy - approved July 23, 2018
- Crosswalk Policy - approved July 23, 2018