Community Relations Board
The goal of the Community Relations Board is to promote a high quality of life for all Mt. Lebanon residents and create a welcoming environment that encourages diversity and inclusion. This is achieved through public forums, educational initiatives, gatherings with community leaders, and mediation among residents. The Board also advises the Commission in respect to all related matters. It consists of seven members, five by ward and two at-large, who serve three-year terms.
2020 Community Service Award
Mt. Lebanon’s Community Relations Board is searching for a resident who has volunteered his or her time to make a real difference in the quality of life in our community. Complete
- 6:00 p.m.
- Second Wednesday of every month
- The municipal building, Room 104C
- Advises the Commission in connection with these relations
- Encourages compliance with all laws regarding the rights of citizens
- Establishes a position of community leadership with respect to all matters of community relations
- Functions in a conciliatory manner pertaining to problems which may arise regarding citizen rights
- Promotes unity among residents of diverse backgrounds
Board MembersCommunity Relations Board composed of seven members, five selected by ward and two at large and serve three-year terms.
For More Information
If you have any questions, please contact at 412-942-0922. Confidential emails may be sent to the Robyn Vittek .