Change of Address Form

To change a tax bill mailing address, contact the Allegheny County Treasurer's Office at 412-350-4100. You can submit your request with the County at

To combine contiguous (adjacent) properties,
the following requirements must be in place in order for the County assessor to combine the properties:

The proper manner to combine property is to go through the legal subdivision process. This is handled only by the municipality. A deed does not combine property and the County does not do it without permission from the municipality.  Please contact the Municipality's Planning Office at 412-343-3400 for inquiries concerning the combination of properties.