Parking Facility Board Agendas Most Recent
Parking Facility Board Minutes Most Recent
Held the Fourth Thursday of January, April, July and October. Check the municipal calendar
for exact dates or updates.
The purpose of the board is to:
- Review parking studies and plans.
- Review information concerning parking demands and facilities repairs/replacement issues.
- Review and recommend new technology that would improve efficiency of the parking operation.
- Meet with property and business owners in the commercial district to review parking facilities problems and opportunities.
- Recommend a five year capital improvement plan.
- Recommend strategies for more efficient use of parking resources.
Parking Facility Board
For More Information
If you have any questions, please contact Staff Liaison Finance Director Andrew McCreery at (412) 343-3949.
Parking Planning Study and Analysis
Beverly Road Parking Study