On April 23, 2001, the Mt. Lebanon Commission adopted the following procedures as part of the Mt. Lebanon Code, Chapter XVI, Subdivision and Land Development
("SALDO") related to applications:
- The applicant shall file ten (10) copies of an application to the municipality at least twenty-eight (28) calendar days prior to the regular meeting of the planning board. If the twenty-eighth (28th) day falls on a holiday, the application shall be filed by the close of business on the immediately preceding working day.
- The application shall not be considered to be complete and properly filed unless and until all items required by the relevant section of the SALDO, or Zoning Ordinance, including the application fee, and review fee have been received.
- Immediately upon receipt, the municipality shall stamp the application with the date of receipt and one (1) copy of the application shall be distributed to the municipal engineer and one (1) copy to the municipal planner for review.
- The municipal planner shall submit one (1) copy of the complete and properly filed application to the Allegheny County Department of Economic Development for review and comment which shall be subject to payment of the prevailing county review fee by the developer.
- Additional copies may be requested from the applicant for referral to any other appropriate review agency at the discretion of the municipal planner.
- During the review period between the date of the receipt of the application by the municipality and the next regular meeting of the planning board, the municipal engineer may provide a written review of the application to the municipal planner.
- Based on the written review, if any, the municipal engineer and the municipal planner shall determine whether the application is ready to be scheduled on the planning board agenda.
- The municipal planner shall notify the applicant whether the application will be scheduled on the next planning board meeting agenda and shall provide a copy of the municipal engineer's written review, if any, to the applicant.
On April 23, 2001, the Mt. Lebanon Commission adopted the following procedures as part of the Mt. Lebanon Code, Chapter XVI, Subdivision and Land Development ("SALDO") related to applications:
- The applicant shall file eight (8) copies of the final plan, as recommended by the planning board, and one (1) copy meeting the recording requirements of Allegheny County with the required certifications and signature clauses.
- The plans shall be submitted to the Municipal Manager, 710 Washington Road, Pittsburgh, PA, 15228, at least twelve (12) calendar days prior to the regular meeting of the Commission at which the application is to be considered for approval.
- The Commission shall approve, approve with conditions or disapprove the final application at a public meeting.
- The planning board's recommendation and the report of the municipal engineer, if any, shall be made a part of the record at that meeting.
- A letter indicating approval, approval with conditions or disapproval shall be mailed to the applicant within fifteen (15) days of the date of the decision.
- If the final application is not approved, the Commission shall specify the defects found in the final application and cite the requirements of this chapter that have not been met.