- 8 p.m.
- Second Tuesday and fourth Monday of each month
- Commission Chambers, Mt. Lebanon Municipal Building, 710 Washington Road
- Special meetings held as needed
Agendas are posted on the municipal website and on Comcast Cable Channel 17 and Verizon Cable Channel 34 and televised according to the following schedule:
- Tuesday at 7 p.m.
- Wednesday at 2 p.m.
- Thursday at 10 a.m.
- Friday at 10 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday & Monday at 5 p.m.
Discussion Session Meetings
- 6 p.m., preceding regularly scheduled meetings
- Agendas are posted on the municipal website and on Cable Channels
- Meetings are held in the Caucus Room
- Residents may attend, but may not speak
The Mt. Lebanon Commission has scheduled two extended discussion sessions. On April 9, 2018, at 6 p.m., the Commission will discuss maintaining and ensuring a vibrant business district, litter, air rights development, and review of current and planned development projects. On April 30, 2018, at 6 p.m., the Commission will discuss engaging residents, including expanding volunteering opportunities, and review of advisory board priorities. Both meetings are in Room C of the municipal building located at 710 Washington Road.
Please direct written correspondence to:
(Name of specific Commissioner or Mt. Lebanon Commission)
Mt. Lebanon Municipal Building
710 Washington Road Pittsburgh, PA 15228
2018 Meeting Schedule
| Regular Meeting
|| Adjourned Meeting
| January 2 Organization meeting
|January 9||January 22|
| February 13
|| February 26
| March 12 - NEW DATE
|| March 26
|April 9 Commission Extended Discussion Session|
| April 10
|| April 23 - cancelled
|April 30 Adjourned Commission & Extended Discussion Session|
| May 8
|| May 29
| June 12
|| June 25
| July 10
|| July 23
| August 14
|| August 27
| September 12
|| September 24
| October 9
|| October 22
| November 13
|| November 26
| December 11