ELEVATE: LOOKING BEYOND TODAY’S HORIZON
MT LEBANON’S COMPREHENSIVE PLAN
The Comprehensive Plan’s recommendations center around its vision statement: “Mt. Lebanon, a community with character, is committed to responsibly moving forward as a notable and exceptional place to live, learn, work and enjoy life.”
Each of the Comprehensive Plan’s five main topics (Cooperation, Vitality, Connectivity, Systems and Resources) has a series of detailed recommendations aimed for implementation over the course of the next 10 years.
One of the most exciting and important aspects of this effort is that the document is not going to sit on a shelf; community leaders, staff and residents are already starting to come together to begin pursuing and realizing some of the plan’s recommendations.
Please share your ideas at facebook.com/elevatemtlebanon.
For questions, comments or suggestions please email Keith McGill, Municipal Planner at email@example.com.
- Approved 2013 Comprehensive Plan (large PDF file)
- Approved 2013 Comprehensive Plan
- Draft Comprehensive Plan for Public Review (9-12-13) (flipbook)
- Road Safety Audit/Assessment Appendix
- 2012 Comprehensive Plan RFP
- 2013 Facilitation and Coordination Committee Meeting Schedule
- A Strategic Plan for Uptown Washington Road (1995)
- Comprehensive Recreation, Park and Open Space Plan (2002)
- Mt. Lebanon Parks Master Plan (2004)
- Mt. Lebanon Zoning Ordinance
- Response to Consultant Questions
- South Hills Transit Revitalization Investment District (TRID) Study (2008)